127 Gentle Road Dalcouth
ONE BEDROOM STEEL FRAMED HOME ON 3 ACRES WITH BORE WATER - LIQUID GOLD AT THE FLICK OF A SWITCH!!
Located in the lovely Dalcouth region, less than 10 mins drive to Stanthorpe's CBD, this one bedroom steel-framed home on a little over 3 acres of clear land boasts a full wrap around verandah and an eye-catching open plan interior featuring a modern kitchen, spacious lounge and dining, a stylish bathroom/laundry, gas hot water, 5,000 gallon rainwater tank, separate lock-up shed and a bore with a reported flow rate of 800 gallons/hour at just the flick of a switch, and with water being as precious as ever, parcels of land this size boasting water this good are simply as rare as hen's teeth. Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to make an appointment to view this well-presented gem of a property.
- One bedroom open plan steel framed home
- Full wrap around verandah
- Lovely lounge and dining, well-appointed kitchen
- Bathroom combined with laundry, stylish
- Gas hot water, 5,000 gallon rainwater tank
- Separate lock-up shed
- Bore with reported flow rate of 800 gallons/hour
- Fully fenced block in lovely region less than 10 mins drive to Stanthorpe's CBD
- Ideal weekender or place to build your dream home
- Currently tenanted periodically for $220/week
Land size: 3.16 acres (approx.)
Cec Mann Real Estate Property Services
151 High Street
T 07 4681 4444
F 07 4681 3676
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.