Ideal for families, couples and investors, this 3 bedroom home has been lovingly maintained with subtle yet effective updates and renovations in recent times keeping it well within the category of modern contemporary.
Well-presented with a practical interior layout and situated on a big 1227m2 residential block, the homely residence features 3 generous bedrooms, an office area/foyer, large open plan lounge and dining area with both wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning, a spacious galley-style kitchen with gas and electric cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space, bathroom with lovely modern tiling and updated vanity, shower over bath and a separate toilet, internal laundry with plenty of room for both front-loader and dryer or top loader and dryer plus a second fridge or deep freezer, rear undercover outdoor area and a front patio with a view towards Mt. Marley and town.
Fully fenced in colourbond and ideal for those with young children and pets, the yard boasts low maintenance lawns and shrubs, a double lock-up shed, garden shed and single carport at the rear. Set well back off the road, this property is within walking distance to the creek and parklands and only a stroll from there to the main street. Well-priced with realistic and motivated vendors looking an expeditious yet fair result, this one is worth inspecting. Contact Simon Leigh on 0418 790 070 to make arrangements for a viewing.
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Open plan living area with both wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Dining area off kitchen
- Gas and electric cooking, galley-style kitchen area with loads of storage and bench
- Large bathroom with lovely modern tiling and updated vanity, shower over bath and
- Big internal laundry with room for all types of washing machines and dryers, plenty of
space for extra fridge or freezer, just off kitchen
- Rear undercover outdoor area
- Tiled front patio, lovely aspect towards town and Mt. Marley
- Double lock-up shed plus single carport and garden shed
- Fully fenced in colourbond and set back off the road, great for small children and pets
- Close to town, creek and parklands
- Ideal for families, couples and investors, rent potential of $280 per week to fixed term
Land size: 1227m2 (approx.)