This diverse 635 acre property offers a lovely balance of natural bush, granite outcrops, cleared farming land, and is bordered by state parks and forestry, presenting business opportunities in the tourism and accommodation industries that the region is well known for.
Boasting two steel-framed cottages each featuring a warm and inviting timber interior with kitchen, bathroom, wood heating; three bedrooms in the main cottage and one bedroom in the other, both solar powered, as well as an 8m x 8m shed, stockyards, 3 silos, reliable water source from two creeks plus 7 dams, with 12 paddocks for grazing/farming.
A proposed subdivision has also been approved by the Tenterfield Shire Council for dividing off approx. 90Ha in the south-west corner of the block (details made available upon request).
Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to make an appointment.
- 2 steel-framed cottages, solar powered
- 8m x 8m shed, steel stockyards, 3 silos
- Reliable water source from 2 creeks and 7 dams
- 12 paddocks for grazing/farming
- Surrounded by Bald Rock National Park, Basket Swamp National Park & Boonoo
Boonoo National Park & State Forestry
- Lovely blend of natural bush, granite outcrops, cleared farming land
- Proposed subdivision approved by Tenterfield Shire council for approx. 90Ha to be
divided off in the south-west corner
- Lifestyle or business opportunity
Land size: 635 acres (approx.)