Under Offer $428,000
RAYMEROO RURAL LIVING, SECOND TO NONEDALVEEN - Located in one of the most picturesque settings in our region, this 20 acre property boasts an immaculately presented 4 bedroom home featuring lovely open plan living areas plus a huge kitchen all on polished timber floors, wrap-around verandah overlooking the property and surrounding countryside to the north-east, one bathroom and a stylish entry room. Rural living does not come any better than this, with a fantastic blend of cleared paddocks, stables, a smithys shed, various fruit trees, low maintenance gardens and shade trees. Two 12m x 6m colourbond sheds, one of which can easily be converted to a granny flat, offers plenty of car and machinery storage, plus a second to none workshop. 15 minutes drive to Stanthorpe and 25 minutes drive to Warwick means options when it comes to shopping. This is simply a property that cannot be overlooked if a tree change is what you have been searching for, with its village location adding to the charm.
* 4 bedroom home
* Open plan living areas plus spacious kitchen
* Polished timber floors in living a kitchen areas
* Entry room
* Full length wrap-around verandah with stunning views
* 20 gorgeous acres with fully fenced paddocks
* Stables, chook pen plus smithys workshop
* Two 12m x 6m sheds plus huge workshop
* Potential for granny flat
* Lovely blend of cleared land, shade trees, gardens and fruit trees
* Fully equipped bore plus 80,000 L rainwater storage
Land size: 8.09 Ha (20 acres) approx.