For Sale $435,000
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH 4 BEDROOM HOME, BUILDINGS, RESTAURANT, 3 DAMS ON 92 ACRESThis lifestyle property is located 10 mins drive south-west from Stanthorpe with Glen Aplin School nearby. Boasting 92 acres with stunning views over the valley, the property features a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with an open plan living area consisting of a galley-style kitchen over-looking the spacious lounge/dining.
Adjacent is a large building, part of which is currently fitted out as a restaurant, seating 80 guests inside and on the verandah, with spectacular views over the valley. This could be converted into superb living areas. There is plenty of room left in the building for an office, children's retreat, granny flat or lodge accommodation - the possibilities are endless.
The additional infrastructure on the property includes storage, machinery shed and workshop. 48 solar panels (10 kW) feeding back into the grid dramatically reduces the cost of power and are an impressive feature.
The land is very good for farming: grapes, fruit and vegetables and keeping livestock: horses, cattle, alpacas and more. The three dams (one is spring-fed) supply enough water for all of the above. There is plenty of space for multiple accommodation options.
This versatile property is also suitable for those who just want to escape to the peace and quiet of the country, enjoy the natural flora and fauna and the distinct seasons of the year.
After 17 years, it's time for the owner to retire, so contact Simon Leigh on 0418 790 070 to make an appointment to inspect.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Open plan living area with kitchen, lounge and dining
- Well-known restaurant, can seat approx. 80 patrons
- Studio/storage/office quarters
- Storage sheds, machinery shed/workshop/cold room
- 48 solar panels (10 kW) fed back into the mains grid
- 3 phase power to the building/restaurant
- 3 dams, one spring fed = free water
- 60,000L concrete rainwater tank
- Land suitable for grapes, fruit and vegetables, livestock
- Fully fenced
- Remarkable views over the countryside
- Low rates
Land size: 92 acres (approx.)